Car Accident Lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts
The Neumann Law Group is a car accident law firm in Boston, Massachusetts that can help you if you or someone you love was injured in a crash. Our car accident lawyers can review your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages to estimate the value of your claim, negotiate with insurance adjusters, and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law. In the aftermath of a serious car accident, insurance companies might offer you and your family what might appear to be a substantial settlement. If you don’t fully understand the value of your car accident claim, you might end up settling for less than you might deserve. The car accident lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group can review police reports, speak to witnesses, and consult with experts to determine negligence, build a case, and help you and your family receive the compensation you may deserve under the law. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, you may only have a limited time to make a claim under the law. Reach out to the Neumann Law Group, an auto accident law firm in Boston, Massachusetts today to learn more about your rights and the next steps.Do I Have a Car Accident Case?
To be able to file a car accident case, you’ll need to show that the other party involved in your auto accident was negligent, and that the damages caused resulted in financial losses. There are many factors that can contribute to negligence in a car accident case. What are some of these factors?
- Reckless Driving
- Violation of the Law
- Drinking and Driving
- Driving While Under the Influence
- Texting and Driving
- Distracted Driving
There are other factors that can also contribute to a car accident. Defects in a vehicle, a manufacturer’s failure to recall a defective vehicle, or a recalled vehicle being on the road, could also result in a crash. Hazardous road conditions or conditions where roads are not properly repaired or managed can also put drivers at risk of an accident or crash.
Determining negligence is crucial in a car accident case because the other party might try to claim that you are responsible for the accident or partially responsible for the crash. Any percentage of fault that you hold in a car accident could reduce your car accident settlement or claim amount accordingly. Having a car accident lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts on your side can make a big difference. The auto accident lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group can review police reports, speak to witnesses, gather evidence, and work to help you build the strongest possible case.
Once negligence is determined, your auto accident law firm in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group will also need to estimate your losses. You may be able to collect a recovery for your medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, and other losses. You may also be able to seek a recovery for future medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and lost wages you might face because of injuries related to your car accident.
Once your car accident lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts has built a strong case for negligence and has estimated your losses, the Neumann Law Group can negotiate with insurance companies and negligent parties to help you seek the damages you might be entitled to receive. Our auto accident lawyers can build the strongest case possible to help you and your family receive the best possible settlement under the law. Some car accident claims can be more complicated than others. Reach out to the Boston, Massachusetts car accident lawyers at the Neumann Law Group today.What Should I Do After a Car Accident in Boston, Massachusetts?
The steps you take in the immediate aftermath of a car accident in Boston, Massachusetts can have a major impact on your case and claim. The minutes and hours after a car accident are crucial for making police reports, seeking medical care, and informing your insurance company about what happened. Here are some steps you can take to protect yourself, others, and your rights after a car accident in Boston, Massachusetts:
- Seek medical assistance for anyone who has been hurt and make sure everyone is safe. This may mean moving vehicles out of the way of others if they pose a hazard, may mean rendering aid to anyone who has been hurt, and calling 911 and emergency services.
- Call the police. In Massachusetts, you are required by law to report a car accident to police if someone was injured or killed, or if damages exceeded $1000. Because it can be difficult to tell if damages exceeded $1000 (even a minor fender bender can sometimes result in property damages over $1000), it is always a good idea to make a police report. Furthermore, some injuries, like mild traumatic brain injury, whiplash, or PTSD may not always be apparent at the scene of an accident. It is always a good idea to report a car accident to police for your protection and for the protection of the other person.
- Exchange contact information with the other driver. Write down the vehicle types, names and phone numbers and address of other drivers, insurance information, and the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Take pictures. If you can, take photos of damage to your vehicle and your injuries.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured in the car accident, seek medical attention. Get medical reports from your doctor and follow all your doctor’s follow-up instructions.
- Let your insurance company know you were involved in a car accident. You may have a deadline by which you must let your insurance company know.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group. The car accident lawyers at the Neumann Law Group are here to help you navigate the claims process. We can gather information, estimate the value of your claim, and negotiate with insurance adjusters and negligent parties to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law.
If you’ve been in a car accident, the stress and adrenaline can be high. You may be in a state of shock and may even “blank out” about what to do. In the aftermath of a serious car accident, take first things first. Seek medical attention and report the accident to police. And consider calling a car accident law firm in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group to help you today.Types of Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can cause major serious injuries. These injuries can impact a person’s ability to work, care for children or other loved ones, and affect quality of life. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the car accident lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group may be able to help you. Here are some of the types of injuries for which we may be able to help you seek a recovery:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Muscle Strains (some can be severe enough to require surgery)
- Internal Bleeding
- Pain & Suffering
These are just some of the injuries victims might sustain after a car accident in Boston, Massachusetts. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, the auto accident law firm at the Neumann Law Group may be able to help you. Our lawyers can fight to help you receive compensation to cover your ongoing medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs. Some of the injuries victims can sustain after a car accident can lead to life-long disability, hundreds of thousands of dollars or more in medical expenses, and other losses. You and your family may be entitled to receive compensation for these losses. Contact us today to learn more.Contact Our Auto Accident Attorneys in Boston, Massachusetts Today
The auto accident attorneys in Boston, Massachusetts at the Neumann Law Group are here to help you and your family in the aftermath of a serious car accident. We may be able to help you fight to receive the compensation you may deserve and can negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to help you settle your claim. Contact our car accident lawyers today to learn more.